Employee engagement means engaging workers’ emotional and intellectual investment in their work and in the company. Investing in talent/employee engagement activities can improve employee motivation and performance, reduce employee turnover and impact profit levels.
The importance of keeping your talents engaged during these times include:
- Retention of Talent amidst uncertainties - Engaging employees is critical for retaining valuable talent and is an important piece of the employee satisfaction puzzle; as disengaged employees are more likely to leave their jobs for greener options especially in uncertain times like these (COVID – 19 Period).
- Increased Productivity despite crises - Employees who are engaged at work are motivated and so are more likely to be productive on a consistent basis – which leads to more revenue. Indeed research suggests that employees who are engaged are 38% more likely to have above average productivity even in challenging times.
- Increasing employee engagement investments by 10% can increase profits per employee per year.
As difficult as it might sound, it is crucial for organizations to ensure that they engage Talent in these COVID-19 times due to the unusual work settings of remote working and shift systems introduced as a result of the pandemic.
With the Harrison Assessment work / talent engagement tool however, this task is made much easier.
The Harrison Engagement and Retention Analysis transform responses from vague trends to actionable data that can truly make an impact at individual, group and organizational levels. It measures an individuals’
- core job fit,
- their important expectations,
- supporting behaviors in specific work environments and
- current fulfilment levels for those important expectations to highlight at risk levels.
It helps train your managers to have the crucial conversations that foster engagement and observe the increased performance and improved culture to permeate throughout the organization.
Contact us now on +2330570 692 249 or +233 501 239 074 for the Harrison Assessment Talent Solutions (HATS) test tool that can aid your organization attract the right talent, engage them and retain them for optimal organizational performance.