With the online platforms created, Talent management is made easy because organizations can without physical interaction conveniently;
- Recruit (Talent Acquisition/Selection)
- Develop Employees (Talent Development; Career Development)
- Improve leadership skills of employees (Talent Leadership)
- Ensure employee acquire the satisfaction they require at the workplace (Talent Engagement and Retention)
- Other uses and business applications include; performance improvement, succession management, team building, leadership change management, conflict resolution, culture change, outplacement and career guidance etc.
In addition to the above assessments /analysis, the remote working assessment has been developed to cater for the new norm of social distancing and working from home in these COVID-19 times.
The remote working assessment and analysis reports identify and measure employees / candidates’ strength and gaps related to various factors that support remote working. Specifically, it identifies;
- Individual traits needed for effective remote productivity and communication
- Individual fit with the job which is the primary foundation for successful remote working
- Individual level of engagement which is a foundation for successful remote working
We believe that with these solutions your organization’s talent management needs can be effectively and efficiently addressed without having to physically interact with / contact employees and candidates.
If you need further clarification on Harrison Assessment do not hesitate to contact the following for more information: