SAMUEL LESLIE ADETOLA - Founder/Chief Executive Officer of The Capital Group Ltd
Our CEO attended Achimota School and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Administration from the School of Administration, University of Ghana; a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies from the London School of Economics and Political Science - UK and a Master’s degree in Financial Economics from the University College of North Wales – UK. He has also participated in many executive training programmes in Europe and the USA including the Wharton Business School, the New York Institute of Finance, Euromoney and Arthur D. Little-USA.
We will continuously serve our stakeholders through innovation, quality and the use of local and global perspectives to deliver superior solutions and the best service experience.
To be the preferred management consultancy firm in Ghana with a reputation for personalized service based on knowledge and experience and in partnership with our esteemed clients to achieve superior performance, results and long term profitability.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. Excellence- We have zero tolerance for mediocrity and always strive to exceed expectations.
2. Responsibility- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering to our clients and the community.
3. Openness- We encourage creativity, innovation and thinking to challenge the status quo.
4. Integrity- We maintain the highest professional standards in all that we do.
5. Team work- A mindset of partnership with our clients. We complement to complete.
2. Our Staff and Clients
3. Culture of Professionalism and Customer Focus
4. Operational and Financial Excellence
5. Growth of the Business
Samuel Adetola - CEO & Founder
Derek T. Asare - Coordinator, Operations
Dilys Sarpah - Deputy Coordinator, HR Services
Ebenezer Brefo - Deputy Coordinator, Recruitment
Linda Bonney - Deputy Coordinator, Consulting Services